Thinking of Selling?
Buying and selling real estate is among the TOP five most stressful times in our life. It has become even more challenging and the risks more abundant. That’s why we wanted to take a moment to provide you with our TOP 8 roles for both our buyers and sellers so you’ll know what our major priorities are when representing you and your family and friends.
1. We manage liability – In this litigious society where one can make a claim to small claims court for under $200.00 with a potential outcome of $25,0000, we’ve got your back!
2. We negotiate – Years of successful wins and continued education put us in the BEST position to help you get results.
3. We assist with the decision making process. You are always in the driver’s seat along with us guiding the process.
4. We market for top value when selling and when buying we work diligently to help you find the RIGHT property.
5. We communicate regularly to ensure we are on track and adjusting to your needs along the way.
6. We help you adjust to market realities as they shift and change.
7. We provide you with Comprehensive Market Analysis whether buying or selling.
8. We operate under the “Law of Agency” maintaining your confidentiality, providing undivided loyalty, acting within the scope of our authority and disclosing to you all known facts which may influence your decisions.
If you're thinking of selling your home in the next year, we can help you. Please fill out the form below to request your homes current market value and a suggested listing price.